|To 2||€33.00 *|
|From 3||€31.60 *|
|From 6||€29.95 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BiomicTM Stain / Glaze Paint Layer Liquid
Paint Layer Liquid 1
• Paint Layer Liquid 1 is used for all 2D coloring pastes and serves as a thinning agent.
If only a thin layer of paste needs to be applied, it can be used to reduce the viscosity of the paste.
• If the Glaze F Paste is too thick, you can use Paint Layer Liquid 1 to reduce the paste's viscosity. The glaze F paste can be applied thinner with the paint layer liquid 1 and will still produce a glaze effect.
• First stir the paste thoroughly with a glass rod to get an even consistency before adding the paint layer liquid 1 and adjusting the consistency. Too much Paint Layer Liquid 1 can interfere with the process.
• Do not put the paint layer liquid 1 directly into the paste bottle to stir it. You should mix them with the paste on a palette. Make sure the paste has been mixed thoroughly and is of the right consistency.
Paint Layer Liquid 2
• The paint layer liquid 2 is used for all 3D pastes. When the 3D paste has dried, it can be restored with color liquid 2.
• The paint layer liquid 2 is used to adjust the viscosity of the 3D paste without affecting the properties of the 3D paste itself.
• If the 3D paste is mixed with other liquids, this has a negative effect on the entire process.
• The paint layer liquid 2 contains liquid glass components. Close the bottle after use to prevent solidification or spilling of the liquid.